22 years experience
0 projects worked
Managed IT servicesSalesTechnical SupportTutoring
I am a strategic minded and results-driven operations and projects manager with an extensive background. My success stems from a sound ability to adapt to situations and delivering exceptional operational management across Australia and New Zealand through integrated projects, influencing change, focus and structure to the organisation. With the proven ability to work across multiple projects, I successfully developed and implemented the Organisational strategy to deliver key performance targets and quality standards.
My extensive experience in workflow and streamlining processes and procedures has enabled me to increase productivity and efficiencies to deliver cost savings. Proactive and responsive, I have created successful strategies that go beyond the expected which has led to a significant growth in revenue for the business. An innovative thinker with a sound understanding of industry issues and challenges, I particularly enjoy developing and implementing appropriate business solutions to achieve successful outcomes.
· Over 20 years’ experience in operational management, delivering innovative strategies in periods of transition in order to deliver improvements across the business, ensuring maximum productivity throughout.
· Highly analytical with a proven track record in identifying and implementing operational, technical and project process efficiencies and controls to reduce excess costs.
· Strong expertise in commercial awareness, quality control and assurance, process improvement, change management, policy implementation, sales and operations planning and business performance.
· Accomplished sales representative with a significant history in sales, providing exemplary customer service to global retail, trade and wholesale clients.
· Strong ability to analyse information objectively and make a reasoned judgement to solve a problem or make a decision.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a reputation for building and maintaining professional relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
· Highly skilled in warehouse management, and administration of inventory and customer databases.
· Experienced in working across fast paced and demanding environments, responding to complex and shifting situational demands.